Fintech Recruiter – Full training – Relocation to Sunny Malta
- Start your Recruitment career in our International Malta office
- Clear career progression plan
- Gain a unique experience that will make you stand out from the crowd
Who are we?
We are a Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy which is setting an entirely new standard in Recruitment, combining innovation with continuous training & relationship building.
We create an environment where you can achieve your goals and enjoy huge rewards while being part of a supportive and fun, international team in our Sunny Malta office.
What will you be doing?
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and placing top talent with our clients. You will work closely with the hottest clients on the market to understand their hiring needs and develop effective recruitment strategies to attract the best candidates. You will also be responsible for managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
Who are you?
- You are a fresh graduate, ideally gained experience during your studies
- Full of energy, resilience, passion and have an exceptional work ethic
- Proactive and friendly personality, learn quickly and by talking to people
- Motivated by success, professional growth and earning commission
- Continuously developing through ongoing learning
What’s in it for you?
At Accelerate, we believe in investing in our employees and providing them with the best training and development opportunities in the industry. We offer comprehensive training programs and a clear career progression path to becoming a Recruitment Manager.
What are the benefits of working at Accelerate?
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Certified Training Programme & Leadership Academy
- Company ski trip – fully paid for by Accelerate!
- Flexi benefits package – health insurance, gym membership & much more!
- Team social events – Boat trip, Quiz nights, Bowling, Beer fridge
- Relocation package
- Year 1 Total Compensation: €38 – 45K
- Year 2 Total Compensation: €55-90K
If you would like to hear more about the position above feel free to contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially at + 356 2034 1704 or send your CV to email@example.com